- Fort Lee Renamed After SA-TECH Advisory Board Chairman Emeritus Arthur Gregg
- SA-TECH WSMR Employee Recognized For 57 Years Of Service
- Maryland’s Most Admired CEOs: 2021 Winners Announced 🏆
- U.S. Air Force, Melrose Air Force Range Operations, Maintenance and Support Services
- U.S. Army Fort Rucker Gunnery Range And Training Complex Operations, Maintenance, And Repair Services
Oxnard, CA, January 6, 2015 – Systems Application and Technologies, Inc. (SA-TECH), a progressive and steadily growing U.S. Department of Defense contractor wins a large Navy Weapons Survivability Laboratory (WSL) contract valued $ 24 million dollars. WSL ensures that the DoD is provided mission effective survivable air platforms now and in the future. WSL is the Navy’s field activity for weapon system non-nuclear survivability, weapons lethality, and Live Fire Test and Evaluation (LFT&E) which conducts survivability testing for all three major services. WSL also provides resources for rapid innovative solutions to unique prototyping needs of the Navy fleet. SA-TECH and Altus Technology Solutions (ATS) incorporated as Altus Systems & Technologies, LLC (ALT-TECH), a Small Business sanctioned joint venture for this project.
Mr. Timothy Adams, SA-TECH’s President and CEO, states “ALT-TECH’s sustained growth and particularly this win, is largely as a result of dedicated employees who understand the importance of customer satisfaction by using leading-edge technology and the latest automated tools. Our slogan “on time, every time,” has become a matter of record to our varied and valued customers. I believe our skills and experience uniquely qualifies us to fill this niche.”