- Fort Lee Renamed After SA-TECH Advisory Board Chairman Emeritus Arthur Gregg
- SA-TECH WSMR Employee Recognized For 57 Years Of Service
- Maryland’s Most Admired CEOs: 2021 Winners Announced 🏆
- U.S. Air Force, Melrose Air Force Range Operations, Maintenance and Support Services
- U.S. Army Fort Rucker Gunnery Range And Training Complex Operations, Maintenance, And Repair Services
Largo, MD, May 11, 2015 – Systems Application and Technologies, Inc. (SA-TECH), a progressive and steadily growing U.S. Department of Defense contractor wins a large Navy instrumentation contract at Patuxent River Maryland valued at $78 million dollars. The Air Vehicle Modification and Instrumentation (AVMI) group provides air vehicle modifications necessary to support the Naval Air Systems Command test & evaluation community. With locations at Navy Patuxent River, China Lake, and Point Mugu, AVMI installs aircraft instrumentation for rapid innovative solutions to the unique needs of the Navy fleet. SA-TECH is teamed with long standing partner PAE for this effort.
Mr. Timothy Adams, SA-TECH’s President and CEO, states “our sustained growth and particularly this win, again, is largely as a result of dedication of both SA-TECH and PAE employees who understand the importance of customer satisfaction. I believe our total team skills and experience uniquely qualifies us to fill this niche.”