- Fort Lee Renamed After SA-TECH Advisory Board Chairman Emeritus Arthur Gregg
- SA-TECH WSMR Employee Recognized For 57 Years Of Service
- Maryland’s Most Admired CEOs: 2021 Winners Announced 🏆
- U.S. Air Force, Melrose Air Force Range Operations, Maintenance and Support Services
- U.S. Army Fort Rucker Gunnery Range And Training Complex Operations, Maintenance, And Repair Services
3 December 2018: Systems Application and Technologies Inc., Largo, Maryland, was awarded one of the indefinite-delivery/indefinite-quantity, multiple-award contracts (MACs) for future competition of support service requirements to be solicited by Department of the Navy activities under the SeaPort Next Generation (SeaPort-NxG) multiple-award contract vehicle. All work under the contracts will fall under two categories (engineering support services and program management support services), which are further divided into 23 functional areas. The Government estimates approximately $5,000,000,000 of services will be procured per year via orders issued under the SeaPort-NxG MACs. The MACs have a five-year base period of performance with an additional five-year ordering period option. The Naval Sea Systems Command, Naval Surface Warfare Center, Dahlgren Division, Dahlgren, Virginia is the contracting activity.