- Fort Lee Renamed After SA-TECH Advisory Board Chairman Emeritus Arthur Gregg
- SA-TECH WSMR Employee Recognized For 57 Years Of Service
- Maryland’s Most Admired CEOs: 2021 Winners Announced 🏆
- U.S. Air Force, Melrose Air Force Range Operations, Maintenance and Support Services
- U.S. Army Fort Rucker Gunnery Range And Training Complex Operations, Maintenance, And Repair Services
1 May 2019: SA-TECH was awarded the Naval Air Warfare Center, Aircraft Division’s Air Vehicle Modification and Instrumentation (AVMI) Support Services follow-on contract. SA-TECH has supported the efforts of AVMI and Aircraft Prototyping Systems Division (APSD) since September 2015, when we were awarded their initial contract supporting this component/capability of the Warfare Centers. Services include support for designing, developing, procuring, building, installing, testing and evaluating, calibrating, modifying, operating and maintaining instrumentation on aircraft and engines for the Navy and other government and commercial customers. Work will be performed at Patuxent River, Maryland; China Lake, California; and Point Mugu, California. This is a 5-year, cost plus fixed fee contract valued at $84M.