- Fort Lee Renamed After SA-TECH Advisory Board Chairman Emeritus Arthur Gregg
- SA-TECH WSMR Employee Recognized For 57 Years Of Service
- Maryland’s Most Admired CEOs: 2021 Winners Announced 🏆
- U.S. Air Force, Melrose Air Force Range Operations, Maintenance and Support Services
- U.S. Army Fort Rucker Gunnery Range And Training Complex Operations, Maintenance, And Repair Services
24 September 2018: Systems Application and Technologies Inc., Largo, Maryland, was awarded a contract to Support Naval Surface Warfare Center, Carderock Division for Waterfront Operations Support Services. This support includes the operation of small watercraft, industrial maintenance and repair, and research and development, test and evaluation, and safety compliance oversight. Work will be performed in Norfolk, Virginia, and is expected to be completed September 2023. This contract was competitively procured via the Federal Business Opportunities website, with five offers received. The Naval Surface Warfare Center, Carderock Division, West Bethesda, Maryland, is the contracting activity. This is a 5-year, IDIQ type contract valued at $40M.
Timothy J. Adams, Systems Application & Technologies, Inc., CEO, says, “It is truly an honor to be awarded this contract and I believe our skills and experience uniquely qualifies us to fill this niche. I am grateful to our staff, clients, partners and our entire company family for their continued commitment to SA-TECH’s success.”