- Fort Lee Renamed After SA-TECH Advisory Board Chairman Emeritus Arthur Gregg
- SA-TECH WSMR Employee Recognized For 57 Years Of Service
- Maryland’s Most Admired CEOs: 2021 Winners Announced 🏆
- U.S. Air Force, Melrose Air Force Range Operations, Maintenance and Support Services
- U.S. Army Fort Rucker Gunnery Range And Training Complex Operations, Maintenance, And Repair Services
31 August 2018: SA-TECH was awarded a follow-on contract to operate and perform operational and intermediate level maintenance for aerial and seaborne assets in support of the Naval Air Warfare Center Weapons Division’s (NAWCWD’s) Targets and Marine Operations Division, including air and sea vehicles and vessels used for manned and unmanned training and test events. A contract we have supported since 2008. Aerial assets include subsonic and supersonic aerial targets. Seaborne assets include a combination of target and training support vessels. Work will be performed at the Naval Base Ventura County, Oxnard, California; NAWCWD, China Lake, California; White Sands Missile Range, Las Cruces, New Mexico; Pacific Missile Range Facility, Kauai, Hawaii; Utah Test and Training Range, Salt Lake City, Utah; and Vandenberg Air Force Base, Lompoc, California; and various locations outside the continental U.S. This is 5-year, hybrid contract consisting of Cost Plus Fixed Fee and Cost type CLINs valued at $140M.