- Fort Lee Renamed After SA-TECH Advisory Board Chairman Emeritus Arthur Gregg
- SA-TECH WSMR Employee Recognized For 57 Years Of Service
- Maryland’s Most Admired CEOs: 2021 Winners Announced 🏆
- U.S. Air Force, Melrose Air Force Range Operations, Maintenance and Support Services
- U.S. Army Fort Rucker Gunnery Range And Training Complex Operations, Maintenance, And Repair Services
1 October 2016: As a major subcontractor to the Joint Venture, Reliance Test & Technology, LLC (RT&T), SA-TECH will support its first U.S. Air Force Contract since its founding in 1989. With a subcontract value of in excess of $40M over 10 years, SA-TECH will deliver depot- level repair services for all USAF electronic warfare (EW) threat and instrumentation systems in support of Air Force, Navy and other DoD customers. SA-TECH’s support is part of a total solution to deliver engineering, EW, Mobile Target Support (MTS) and O&M services in support of the Air Force’s RDT&E operations at the Eglin Test and Training Complex (ETTC).