- SA-TECH WSMR Employee Recognized For 57 Years Of Service
- Maryland’s Most Admired CEOs: 2021 Winners Announced 🏆
- U.S. Air Force, Melrose Air Force Range Operations, Maintenance and Support Services
- U.S. Army Fort Rucker Gunnery Range And Training Complex Operations, Maintenance, And Repair Services
- U.S. Army Aerial Target Flight Services 4 (ATFS-4)
8 March 2018: As part of the Joint Venture, AT2, SA-TECH was awarded the USAF Air Combat Command’s Primary Training Range OM&S contract. These training ranges support munitions delivery training for Air Force, Army, Navy and Marine Corps air and ground crews. The AT2 JV will deliver OM&S services to PTR bombing and gunnery (B&G) ranges and electronic warfare (EW) ranges, supporting remote threat emitters, mission data processing, range communications, weapons impact and electronic combat scoring. PTR is comprised of five B&G ranges, two Electronic Scoring Sites, and one Electronic Combat Range (ECR). This is a 5-year, firm-fixed-price contract valued at $58M, with CONUS and OCONUS locations that include New Mexico, Texas, Idaho, and South Dakota.