- Fort Lee Renamed After SA-TECH Advisory Board Chairman Emeritus Arthur Gregg
- SA-TECH WSMR Employee Recognized For 57 Years Of Service
- Maryland’s Most Admired CEOs: 2021 Winners Announced 🏆
- U.S. Air Force, Melrose Air Force Range Operations, Maintenance and Support Services
- U.S. Army Fort Rucker Gunnery Range And Training Complex Operations, Maintenance, And Repair Services
1 August 2016: SA-TECH, a long-time trusted partner of Prince George’s County’s Office of Information Technology (OIT) since 2011, was successful in re-securing two significant task orders under the CATS II master contract – the CATS II Structured Cabling TO and the CATS II OSP Design, Engineering and Construction TO. The two task orders represent a total solution to OIT, as these efforts support the whole of the County’s IT infrastructure, both inside County facilities and outside these facilities, across the County’s entire fiber backbone. The OSP task order also includes emergency repair support to restore IT services County-wide, as well as ensure continuity of operations for critical County functions and services. This master contract is a 4-year effort.