- SA-TECH WSMR Employee Recognized For 57 Years Of Service
- Maryland’s Most Admired CEOs: 2021 Winners Announced 🏆
- U.S. Air Force, Melrose Air Force Range Operations, Maintenance and Support Services
- U.S. Army Fort Rucker Gunnery Range And Training Complex Operations, Maintenance, And Repair Services
- U.S. Army Aerial Target Flight Services 4 (ATFS-4)
03 May 2021: Systems Application & Technologies Inc., Largo, Maryland, was awarded a follow-on contract supporting the U. S. Army Program Executive Office for Simulation, Training, and Instrumentation (PEO STRI), Program Manager Cyber Test Training (PM CT2), Threat Systems Management Office (TSMO) to provide Aerial Target Flight Services (ATFS) for the U.S. Army, other U.S. agencies and Allied nations. SA-TECH has supported the efforts of ATFS and TSMO since 2011. ATFS-4 will continue to provide TSMO the ability to operate and maintain aerial target flight operations for any directed mission and will provide aerial target flight operations and maintenance services at Fort Bliss, Texas; White Sands Missile Range (WSMR), New Mexico; and other Posts, Camps, and Stations (PCS) in the Continental United States (CONUS) and Outside CONUS (OCONUS). This is a 5-year Firm Fixed Price contract valued at $42M.