- SA-TECH WSMR Employee Recognized For 57 Years Of Service
- Maryland’s Most Admired CEOs: 2021 Winners Announced 🏆
- U.S. Air Force, Melrose Air Force Range Operations, Maintenance and Support Services
- U.S. Army Fort Rucker Gunnery Range And Training Complex Operations, Maintenance, And Repair Services
- U.S. Army Aerial Target Flight Services 4 (ATFS-4)
01 June 2021: SA-TECH’s prime contractor, Diverse Technology Korps (DTK) was awarded the Fort Rucker Gunnery Range and Training Complex Operations, Maintenance and Repair Services contract. The Fort Rucker Aviation Center of Excellence Gunnery Range and Training Complex provides numerous ranges and training areas in order to support Program of Instruction (POI) School House Courses, Tenant Units, Non-tenant Units, Army Reserve and National Guard Units, and Other-Services Units in accomplishing their Commanders’ training goals. The Range and Training Complex encompasses roughly 59,730 acres across the Alabama counties of Dale and Coffee, North and South of Highway 27. We provide Range Operations and Maintenance (O&M) support services for live training of the Range Complex Master Plan (RCMP) for the Aviation Center of Excellence and Fort Rucker Military Installation. We also provide O&M Core Services that enable management and maintenance of training areas and ranges by integrating mission requirements with environmental requirements and sound land management practices under the Installation Management Command (IMCOM) Directorate of Plans, Training, Mobilization, and Security (DPTMS) Directorate. This is a 5-year, firm fixed price contract valued at $14M. SA-TECH was the prime on this contract from 2010 to 2016.
An AH-64 Apache helicopter (U.S. Army photo by Staff Sgt. Kris Bonet)