- Fort Lee Renamed After SA-TECH Advisory Board Chairman Emeritus Arthur Gregg
- SA-TECH WSMR Employee Recognized For 57 Years Of Service
- Maryland’s Most Admired CEOs: 2021 Winners Announced 🏆
- U.S. Air Force, Melrose Air Force Range Operations, Maintenance and Support Services
- U.S. Army Fort Rucker Gunnery Range And Training Complex Operations, Maintenance, And Repair Services
15 March 2018: SA-TECH’s prime contractor, Lockheed Martin, was awarded a $3.5B firm-fixed-contract for Army training aids, devices, simulators and simulations, maintenance, sustainment, operations and support of instrumentation systems and live-fire ranges. Otherwise known as the Army TADSS Maintenance Program, the program supports PEO STRI’s initiative to assure an integrated maintenance and sustainment effort for Army TADSS, Instrumentation Systems and ranges funded directly by the Department of the Army. This win represents great potential for SA-TECH to expand its capabilities to support a variety of training systems operation and maintenance efforts across the DoD, to include supporting live-fire digital multi-purpose range complexes, as well as over 300,000 TADSS systems deployed around the world under the ATMP contract. This is a 7-year contract and is the first to be broken out and recompeted from the Warfighter Focus contract.